Tuesday 5 October 2010

Tutorial w/ Jane Denton

Today I took the opportunity to discuss my selected briefs with Jane. This was mainly to clarify why I was planning to do each one and what benefits they each gave to my practice.

The most beneficial shift to come out of the discussion was the choice to make my British Linguistics Theory brief solely focussed toward the screen-printing process and to take that restriction off of my Iconic Publication project. In addition, issues were also raised regarding my collaboration with Adam. As we have very similar skill sets it was pointed out to me that it would be most useful to clarify each persons role within the brief sooner rather than later.

Furthermore, as I have just received confirmation of another brand identity brief coming in since my discussion with Jane I feel that I can now potentially group them together and consider it as a more substantial undertaking.

All in all, a very useful and progressive tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment