Wednesday 20 October 2010

OUGD301: 5x Questions For Today's Crit

01. Do my four proposed briefs cover all aspects of my proposal / design practice statement? Are there any gaps or areas that I have perhaps missed and should explore?

02
. Through working with live clients I am noticing the struggle between producing work that I like and work that the client wants. At what stage does / should the line be drawn? Do my resolutions accurately reflect a balance between the two?

03
. How would you suggest I handle quick turn around branding briefs when the client always comes back with amendment suggestions, other ideas etc. or simply doesn't like what you have done?

04
. Do the resolved identities (as present) suit their relative contexts and do they successfully communicate across all media?

05
. Given that each branding brief is aimed to be quick turn around, do you see any reasonable scope for expansion (even if it is just proposed). Is this needed / necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment