Friday 15 October 2010

Equine Engineering: Client Feedback 02

Liam,

I’ve had a look through the second batch of logos. Now that I’ve seen the logo with the capital letters that’s a no go. I like the navy blue and dark green logo with the line separator between the hard hat and the name on page 5. I like the top logo on page 7, the darker shade of hard hat just looks better. On page 6 the central column, with the mid green looks better and again the darker shade at the top looks better. I think the others are too light.

I’ve had a look with some colleagues at the Q logo again with the horse’s tail, and it’s quite hard to pick it up. A comment was made could the tail be split into strands of hair. I don’t know how easy this would be to do.

Regards,

John
-
Note:

Shortly after receiving this email I gave John a quick call to explain the complications of splitting the tail of the Q. I essentially outlined that whilst it may look effective printed at a large format (i.e on the horse jumps themselves), it would be prone to bleeding at a smaller scale (business cards etc). In light of this, we mutually agreed that it would be best to have a coherent logo across all media and therefore leave the 'Q' as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment