Friday 15 October 2010

Equine Engineering: Client Feedback 01

Liam,

I’ve had a look at the logos, I want to rule the ones out with just equine alone. I think it portrays to wide an image for the company. I like the EQ logo but I don’t think this on its own will work because it doesn’t say what the company is. I think if this was in superscript above the equine engineering on the main logo then it could stand alone on other parts of the website.

Could you try the logo with capital letters for the E’s and also could you try them with a different font. I would like something else to compare to. Also, liaise with Emma regarding the colour of the logo. It will just need changing to reflect the colour scheme of the website.

Other than that I’m quite happy with what’s there. I think the hat works well within the logo and now you’ve explained what the Q is I can see what you were doing with it.

Regards,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment