Friday 24 September 2010

4x Selected Briefs

Having completed the want/need and want/don't want sessions yesterday whilst also developing my umbrella statement this morning, I have given some significant consideration to the four briefs that I would like to take forward for this module. Each one has specific reasons as to why I wish to continue with it. They are as follows (primary reasons underlined):

Iconic Publication

Points here

Linguistics Theory

Points here

What Are The Odds

Points here

Book Cover Collaboration

Points here

In addition to these four, it is also important to note that I have selected to maintain the development of the Robin Moore Carpentry brief. This is due to the fact that it provides the perfect opportunity to liase with a professional, practicing client whilst exploring brand identity links that tie into the subject of my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment