Thursday 23 September 2010

Want / Need

I WANT TO:

screen print, work predominantly with print, letterpress/woodblock type, publication and layout design, explore manual book binding techniques, collaborate with people on the course, work on briefs that interest me - ENJOY, get a routine and be efficient, use illustration within my practice, to produce design of a professional quality, gain industry experience over Christmas and Easter, build a high quality portfolio, brand and promote myself.

I NEED TO:

consider digital delivery, improve on InDesign and Illustrator, visit studios, make myself known, research and write dissertation, document my design process thoroughly, brush up on my web design skills (but know when to hand it over), speed up my decision making process, sacrifice time spent doing leisurely activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment