Thursday 15 October 2009

What is Good? - Part 02

The second part to the What is Good? briefing today demanded clarification on our proposal and concept statement. After a short yet particularly beneficial conversation with Lorenzo I settled with the notion that:

Left Handed is Good Because it is a Catalyst for Change.

This stemmed from the basis that left handed people are scientifically believed to think different to the way that right handers do and what's more, many of the notable left handers I have unearthed from background research have been credited with implementing change in society.

My initial ideas at the moment are still largely within the confines of my skull, but I am keen to focus on design within a series; particularly with the left handed personalities identified previously.

Format ideas may include: Business cards, postcards, stamps or a collection of small books.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment