Thursday 1 October 2009

Leftys

Following on from a morning of typographical heaven, I spent this afternoon conducting a bit of research into my finalised topic of interest 'Being Left Handed is Good'. One of the first things that bizarrely interested me was to find out who actually is (or was) left handed in this world and besides the obvious and prime example of myself, I was aiming to unearth a range of high profile personnel that had in one way or another contributed to society in positive way or had perhaps done something worthy of praise, celebration or recognition.

In sifting through countless websites and pages in books I resulted with an initial list of just over eighty - a list that was admittedly quite selective. Still looking at the names in front of me now, I am rather surprised by the diversity of personalities that include some of the most significant figures in recent history, aka. Ross Kemp.

On a serious note though, here are some of the most credible and surprising individuals that should capture your interest:

Einstein, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Napoleon, Issac Newton, Aristotle, Julius Caesar, Gandhi, Mozart, Beethoven, Churchill, both Brad Pitt AND Angelina Jolie, both Neil Armstrong AND Buzz Aldrin, Bill Gates, Pele, Maradona.

oh erm... Charlie Dimmock and Jack The Ripper too.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment