Wednesday 30 September 2009

What is Good?

Another new briefing today, the problem being to simply define what is good? So first things first... a coffee, two paracetamol to combat my epic cold and a mind mapping session.

The problem with this list above however was that I was within a group of six lads. Don't get me wrong they're all great, but the list... well. It was definitely compiled by a group of 20 to 25 year old dudes. As a result I decided to create an additional list of my own that encapsulated the obvious with the little more obscure. Here's some of the stuff I came up with:

I'm not quite certain as to what I'll pick as the options are endless, but something with a personal touch such as being left handed is definitely as aspect I might try and push further. This is due to the fact that there are often negative connotations surrounding being left handed and it would be interesting to open up the eyes of right handed people as it is certainly not a 'bad' part of my day to day life.

Other interesting options may include moustache days, things in straight lines, the Coca-cola / Pepsi debate or nosebleeds. We'll just have to see.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment