Thursday 11 November 2010

OUGD301: 5x Questions For Today's Crit

01. Bearing in mind that all black & white imagery will be half-toned in preparation for screen-printing, do the posters work as a series? If not, which ones are problematic and why?

02. Do the posters need to work as a series? If so, can you offer suggestions as to how I can make them more coherent as a set if needed?

03. I have 2x final ideas for both the 'If I Had a Hi-fi' and 'Yo Banana Boy' compositions and an idea of which I think is the strongest for each. What are your views?

04. For the 'Racecar' poster I have used Racing Green as a spot colour (Pantone 5535 U). Does it work aesthetically or is it simply too dark?

05. Do the pure image compositions need type? (i.e Mega Gem). I know you might not grasp the concept from just looking at the composition, but this isn't really meant to be a conceptually driven brief.

06. The compositions I have printed are the ones I personally feel to be strongest. From looking at my development on the blog, are there any others that stand out?

No comments:

Post a Comment